On 15 July, members of the NeSI Support Team are hosting an online webinar that will demonstrate how to measure code performance and identify performance bottlenecks that take up most of a job’s execution time. Designed for intermediate to advanced NeSI users, this hands-on training will include:
A brief introduction to profiling
A tutorial on ARM map (a tool accessible to all NeSI users).
A recording of the workshop for future reference
Monday 15 July
2:00 - 3:30 pm
Zoom videoconference (all registrants will be emailed the connection details)
Anyone interested is encouraged to register online:
In order to get the most out of this training, it is strongly recommended that you:
- Have a NeSI account
- Have access to a computer for the session
- Are able to login to a Unix system
- Are comfortable with typing Unix and git commands (e.g you can clone git repositories, and navigate files/ directories)
- Are able to use an editor (like nano or vim for example) to do things like open, edit, save, and close a file.
- Have some knowledge of Python and C/C++
If you have any questions, email email@example.com.