You will need all of the following, before you can logon:
- A terminal program with which to log in:
- A smartphone with one of the following installed:
- Google Authenticator (recommended)
- another app that implements the TOTP (Time-based One Time Password) algorithm.
- Have an account on the new HPCs. If you don't already have an account then please complete the following 3 steps:
- Create an account,
- Reset the password on that account,
- Set up two factor authentication
- Be a member of a team that has a current NeSI Project allocation on one of the NeSI HPCs, otherwise apply for a NeSI Project after first reviewing the information about the types of NeSI Project Allocations available.
To login, see the section on Logging into the HPCs.