For all except Proposal Development projects, Project Owners are required to provide NeSI with an End of Project Report, within 30 days of the termination date of the project. The information required includes:
- Name of the Project Owner
- Institutional Address details
- Project Title
- Allocation Class
- Allocated Resources
- Resources used
- List of milestones and goals of the original project proposal
- Statement of achievements
- Description of problems that have prevented the Project from using the entire granted allocation (if applicable)
- List of papers published already (if any) or in preparation if related to the Project.
The NeSI Communications team will also contact the Project Owner to discuss options for highlighting the outcomes of the Project in a NeSI Case Study.